Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I'm a gangsta!

The Evil Editor had this link to a web site that translates any webpage into "jive". I couldn't resist. Here's my Bloomsday post, a la Snoop Dogg:

Today is June 16, n tizzle makes it Bloomsday bitch ass nigga. W-H-to-tha-izzat, you may be ask'n, is a Bloomsday? Well, James Joyce wrote a novel called Ulysses W-H-to-tha-izzich follows tha wander'n of one Leopold Bloom around Dublin on June 16, 1904 cuz its a doggy dog world. This novel has many very devoted fans who baller in pubs around tha world every Jizzle 16 ta celebrate Bloomsday by drink'n Guiness n ballin' tha book out loud ta each gangsta (man, I neva git invited ta tha coo` parties) . Throw yo guns in the motherfuckin air.

Now Ulysses is hands-down mah absolute favorite bizzy of all time. But it's also a book that many thugz start n jizzle cizzay finish , chill yo. It's a lot of wizzork, n unless it's yo sort of th'n, it's not wizzorth tha wizzle with my forty-fo' mag. I git tizzy . You gotta check dis shit out yo. It's jizzust so much My Sort of Spendin'. Someone at Backspace recently asked me why I like it so mizzle so sit back relax new jacks get smacked. I hadn't really thought `bout it before, not in tha sort of way thiznat I could articulate it anyway like a motha fucka. So it tizzle me a while ta come up wit mah response puttin tha smack down.

I think Joyce would be proud, don't you? I'm definitely going to find ways to work "I can articulate like a motha fucka" in converstion. But my fave is what it did to my Joss quote at the top of my page:

Every time somebody opens they grill they have an opportunity ta do one of two th'n—connect or divide. Some thugz inherently divide, n some thugz inherently connect . Boo-Yaa! Connect'n is tha most important doggy stylin' n actually an eazy thing ta do. I try ta makes a connection wit someone every time I rap ta them, coz a connection can be made. People can be treated wit respect so show some love niggaz. I'm shocked tizzle there is so many thugz thizzat live ta divide . Its just anotha homocide. - Joss Whedon

Yeah, boyz!

No comments: