Monday, November 20, 2006

My Very First Sale!

My short story "Seagull and Raven" was just bought by Allegory e-zine! This ends it reign as my most rejected story; that title now passes down to "Cold Water Drowning". This is a particularly exciting first sale, as "Seagull and Raven" is part of the backstory for the novel in progress, Tao of Troth. Nah, really it's just exciting because someone bought something I wrote! It will be up on the Allegory site in January 2007; I'll post again when it's live so you can all check it out and recommended it to all your friends (wink wink, nudge nudge).

2 comments:

PJD said...

Congratulations! My first short sale was back in March of this year. It is a great feeling, isn't it? I hope to read your story when it's available next month.

(By the way, I found you by way of Written Wyrdd, who credited you for the Tarot card test link.)

Anonymous said...

kate, soon it'll be Tao of Troth's turn!