Friday, November 17, 2006

What Buffy character am I?

I thought for sure I'd be Andrew, as no one ever remembers my name, but as it turns out I'm....

(And no, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about these great huge spaces and empty lines. I've tried, but I can't fix it. If only I actually knew something about HTML!)




Tara Maclay
45% amorality, 36% passion, 63% spirituality, 63% selflessness











What a woman! (Or man, as it may be...)

Tara is a moral, centered, spiritual and selfless person... rather, I suspect, like you. People like this make those around them love them.

Congratulations! (and stay away from windows, just in case)
THE 4-VARIABLE BUFFY PERSONALITY TEST

1 comment:

Kate said...

Er.

I'm going to ask you in advance not to skin anyone on my behalf, cause that's just gross.