Friday, December 29, 2006

RIP 1-2-3-4 Jackson

Our fish jumped out of the net when I was moving him into his newly-cleaned bowl. I picked him up off the floor and got him back in the water before Spike could eat him, and he seemed OK for a week, then not so good for a week, and then stopped moving yesterday. It would be more of a loss if the rest of the family hadn't forgotten he existed months ago (all except me, who fed him and kept his bowl clean, and Spike, who desperately wanted to play with him).

Farewell, 1-2-3-4 Jackson. You were a good fish, as fish go.

On a completely unrelated quote, I found a new internet toy. Not a quiz this time, a generator that puts words you choose (like your name) into movie quotes. This is what I got:


Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the Kate.

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:

No comments: