Monday, June 14, 2010

Fantastical Visions V Update

My second short story sale was to Fantastical Visions V, an anthology from Fantasist Enterprises. They are currently doing a fundraiser to raise the money to get the publishing process started (damn you, economic downturn!). It works like public television: the more you contribute, the nicer the thank-you gift. All the details are on the Kickstarter page. I've also added a widget to this blog page to track how we're doing towards the goal.

The story I have in this anthology is one of my favorites of my early works, a sword and sorcery type fantasy tale where the magic is based on string theory. I intended it to be the first of three stories, with the second set in the present and the third in the future. Of course that's the thing, there are always more ideas than there is time to write. At any rate, I hope you will check out the link. Thanks!

No comments: