Monday, January 31, 2005

Miscellany

My technology hates me. I had to scan something Aidan wrote to keep a copy, and my scanner wouldn't work until the sixth or seventh try. I didn't change anything I was doing, just on the sixth try it seemed to say, "Wellll, OK. If you really want to do this...". Only now I can't print what I scanned because I have no ink left in my color cartidge. Sigh.
So I changed gears and tackled my photo problem. They won't e-mail; I don't know why. I can post them here; that is incredibly simple. It even gives me the option of making photo borders or backgrounds for the blog; I might dig into that more later. Anyway, since the pictures won't go with the e-mail I figured I would dig out and dust off the photo printer (the photo printer is my shining example of why I have to install everything myself. When Quin does it I never seem to grasp how the thing actually works). Apparently I am out of one of my color options, because the pictures look all weird. On close-ups, they have no eyes, just something that looks like TV show. That's creepy. Aidan tells Oliver that's the picture of him when he becomes a Sith (since Anakin has yellow eyes in the Star Wars trailer). The pictures with the snowman actually look pretty cool. The sky is all whitish gray, but there is a dark outline just around the snowman, and the tree looks like a pixelated watercolor. I might keep those just 'cause they're arty.

No comments: