Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The bake sale was a success!

I told you all a week or so ago about my fellow writer EJ and his quest to sell stories to get his car back from the bank. Now the good news is in: he made his deadline with some cash to spare (which will come in handy for the other hoops they're making him jump through - sheesh, bureaucrats). Anyway, click over to his web page and check out the big grin on his face. That just makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it?

And special thanks to those of you who bought some of my stories (which, as it turns out, was more than just my Mom)!

Now I'm back to work. I'm on a run of 2000+ words a day, which is huge for me. I hope I don't jinx it by mentioning it.

EDIT: I updated my Zokuto meter over on the sidebar there, and since I was already messing with the template I updated all my links. There are a lot of cool blogs there; I invite you to click around a little.



No comments: