Friday, November 16, 2007

What, no basketball blog?

Well, so for the Timberwolves are 1-5; nothing to celebrate there. Mostly my problem is that all of the games so far have been on nights when I'm working or out and about, so the few minutes of game I've seen haven't yielded me any useful information as yet. I have to wait for a game I can actually watch to check out our new players and get a sense of how they play. Reading the stats doesn't tell me what I want to know; I'm too visceral for that, I guess. They're in the process of building up a new team from scratch, which should be exciting to watch even though we stand no chance of making it to the play-offs.
On the other hand, KG and the Celtics are 7-0. So my husband has pretty much decided he's following the Celtics this year. It's good for KG, and he deserves it, but there is something not particularly fun about total domination, you know?
Until they play Kobe. I can get behind total domination if it's Kobe they're crushing.

No comments: