Thursday, June 05, 2008

Blah.

Maybe it's all the Dostoevsky. Maybe it's the computer that is still in pieces that refuse to work together. But mostly I think it's the unremitting gloom:

And that's the next ten days, pretty much like the last ten days. I love snow and ice, but rain gives me the blues in the worst way. I'm so never moving to Seattle.

It's a shame Tropic of Thunder doesn't come out until August. I think Ben Stiller doing a Viet Nam war movie within a movie would be just the thing to bring me out of the funk. I mean, Robert Downey Jr. as an Australian actor playing a black American soldier? Brilliance, man. I always really liked him, it's cool to see him doing stuff again. And he was totally robbed of the Oscar in 1992 for Chaplin. He and Denzel both. Actually, I thought all the actors up that year turned in better performances than Al Pacino in Scent of a Woman, but perhaps that's just me...

No comments: