Friday, September 12, 2008

Act 3, here I come!

Because I've finished my fourth novel (rather, I've finished a draft of my fourth novel, there is still work left to do). How engrossed was I while finishing this up? So engrossed I didn't even notice I didn't have any phone service. Luckily I noticed that today, before I have to go back to work. Kinda need a phone to work, you know.

So the whole family is going out to dinner tonight (to the Olive Garden, which just goes to show my boys are two susceptible to the lure of commercials on television), and then we'll all gather on our new sofa to watch all three acts of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog.


I do feel like a ran a marathon, then got up the next day and ran another marathon, over and over for seven days. Except I was running with my brain and not my legs. I'm sort of twitchy and exhausted. But hey! First draft done. Yay me!

2 comments:

Loberto said...

Congratulations, and enjoy the show!

Kate said...

Thanks! And what a totally Whedonesque ending that had...