Monday, September 08, 2008

Writing update

So here's where we're at:



Just a hair under 20,000 words to go. Which means if I want to be done by Friday, I have to crank out 4000 words a day all week. I did 4500 each on Saturday and Sunday, which is pretty damn productive for me, but of course I wasn't also doing school those days. Well, we'll see how it goes.

I pushed hard to pass the 40,000 word mark last night so I could hit my goal and finally watch Act 2 of Dr. Horrible with the boys. They are enjoying this almost as much as I am. Quin is going to wait to watch all three acts together, hopefully on Friday, because he doesn't dig the incremental thing. Of course we've thoroughly ruined the experience for him, as the other three of us can't stop singing the songs and quoting the jokes.

No comments: