Thursday, November 10, 2005

What do I need?

So I was hanging around Backspace and someone mentioned this little game: Google "{your name} needs". Here's my top ten.

1. Kate needs a shave. (This one goes on to mention a "snug around the flesh mounds" negligee. Oh yeah, that paints a picture...)
2. Kate needs to trust Angel. (Yea! I'm in the Buffyverse!)


These all came from the same blog:
3. Kate needs a priest.
4. Kate needs to be hooked up.
5. Kate needs to leave everyone alone.
6. Kate needs to grow up.
7. Kate needs to know why demons are taking over.

And if I found that alarming, the next two come from a different blog:
8. Kate needs to be exposed for every evil thing she's ever done.
9. Kate needs to be brough to her knees.

And we wrap up with:
10. Kate needs a hand... more correctly, she needs a tooth... a few teeth.

So I'm fighting the good fight, me versus the demons, only apparently I'm a little bit evil myself. That's scarily accurate!

Of course I had to check out those blogs to see why they hated me, and it turns out they don't know Kate, they are Kate. So why the expressions of self-loathing in the third person? Weird. I couldn't find the actual phrases because both blogs were long (but the first one) has some interesting photographs on it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Weird. When I look up "Matt needs" I see at least two other Matts compiling their own "Matt needs" top ten. If everybody keeps blogging about it, we're going to ruin the game! Wait, I blogged about it...