Saturday, July 02, 2005

In which I am Fulfilled

I was watching Madonna and almost missed them! I heard three songs, "Hunting High and Low", "Take On Me", and "Summer Moves On". I may have missed one at the beginning, I'm not sure, but at least I got to see them. I'm always amazed by Morton Harket, the man never hits a sour note, and he has an incredible range. Come to find he couldn't hear himself over his earpiece and I'm even more impressed.

I should amend my earlier post, in point of fact a-ha will be performing in NYC in September. Too bad there is now way I can go. They were my first concert ever (second row!), and I have two live DVDs of theirs. They are an excellent live band and I'd love to see them perform again. Perhaps in another 20 years they'll play the Twin Cities again. One can hope!

OK, back to work.

No comments: